[p2-dev] How to reference a file in a feature's home directory

Hello there,
I'm trying to use the touch point unzip and copy to distribute the files in the file system. I wonder how to reference the file in the feature's home directory. For instance, I have a feature project which contains a zip file test.zip. I want to unzip it to c:\temp. I tried unzip(source:@artifact/test.zip,target:c${#58}/temp) but it doesn't seem to work.
The following copy action doesn't work either.
copy(source:@aritifact/temp/patch.txt,target:c${#58}/temp/patch,overwrite:true)

Can you please suggest what's the right syntax? Thanks a lot.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

Back to the top