From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James D Miles
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 10:16 AM
To: p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [p2-dev] Categories

Can someone clarify the category behavior of a site. I was expecting the category to work differently. For instance if I have a category "apples". I would expect that I could pull in "Red Delicious IU" from one site and "Jonathan IU" from another site. But what happens one is site is arbitrarily chosen to represent a category and the remaining IUs from other sites are masked.

Back to the top