[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Building from head
- From: Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:48:35 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20090302)
Terry Parker wrote:
I'm putting a patch together for 268194, but have some build and test
problems when building from head. I'm using the current I-build
In a fresh workspace, if I import the releng projectSet.psf and
ecf.psf team project sets, I have build errors:
* On line 36 of org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.URIID.java, I need to
update the call to URI.compareTo() to cast the parameter to "URI"
rather than "Object"
This cast to Object is a work-around for this bug:
I fail to understand, however, why this wouild create an error in your
workspace. We've not had any issues with this workaround in our
individual workspace or in the build.
Could you specify the EEs and JREs you have in your environment?