[p2-dev] multiple providers of the same capability

Hello,

I have an installable unit that requires capability which has multiple providers. Is P2 expected to resolve and install all available providers when I tell it to install my IU?

This does not seem to be the case with P2 from 3.5M6. I tried a (split) java.package and osgi.fragment and in both cases P2 appears to pick one arbitrary provider. Example how to express such dependencies will be much appreciated.

--
Regards,
Igor

Back to the top