[p2-dev] artifact.size and download.size

osgi.bundle and org.eclipse.update.feature both have the artifact.size and download.size as properties. artifact.size seems to default to the download (jar).size.

feature.xml has placeholders for the plugin size data but is not mapped to osgi.bundle. This seems like an error. However, this is actually great if it uses correct data.

Also the data element of the feature.xml also has size attributes. I would assume this has been replaced with the overall sizes for the feature.xml mentioned above.

The problem I see is that the artifact.size just defaults to the download.size and would be wrong if the plugin is exploded. And of course the feature.jar is always exploded.

Back to the top