[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Problem with p2 repo in dropins
- From: Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:13:59 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Red Hat Inc.
- User-agent: KMail/1.11.1 (Linux/188.8.131.52-170.2.35.fc10.i686; KDE/4.2.1; i686; ; )
I've got a problem with recognizing p2 repos in dropins folder.
You can easyily reproduce it by just extracting
http://akurtakov.fedorapeople.org/moreunit.tar.bz2 in the dropins folder of
3.5 M6 and see that it won't be recongnised as a repository :
repository found at file:..../dropins/moreunit/.
Does it mean that p2 repos in dropins are not supported anymore? Or I should
file a bug about it?
This worked fine in Eclipse 3.4.
Thanks for any help,