Re: [p2-dev] Using one agent to install a different product

Thanks Terry.  I was pretty sure this should work.

Do you specify version numbers when you do this?  I wonder if the 3.5 repos are getting added in addition to the 3.4.1 repos (I don't think they should be), and since 3.5 is > 3.4.1, the 3.5 IUs are getting picked up instead.

cheers,
ian