Re: [p2-dev] Platform agnostic profile

A Buckminster resolution results in a list of IU's that I want to provision into target platform. Doing that with the director and a profile is very convenient (and efficient if it's already present).

- thomas

Pascal Rapicault wrote:

In the repo massaging tool, we do not create a profile. There is no need for it.
My question is why do you need a profile anyway in this case?

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---02/10/2009 10:43:30 AM---Hi Pascal and Helmut,  Very interesting. I understand the

Back to the top