[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Documentation and P2 in another OSGi framework implementation
- From: Alin Dreghiciu <adreghiciu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 15:08:33 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=K207mMa0vnuRzJFJ+UO+Sm6WIGBl6enk8PR/3D7DqLDwvAgX7HCMT4h1raAOQyqRTy ZP9lplN5QhqoBF90eJ1eHgkwSnv+UCK1/55R9oVl0p59OUB+9iSh5s3d4yRyU1364MyY oIeHpXX5wshGloEtQieEqeQYnMaEg4pJdr73k=
I have some questions related to P2:
1. I was searching for detailed documentation about P2 but seems like
I'm not able to find to much about. What I'm interesting in is about
what is the purpose of each P2 bundle, description of the main
concepts, description of services provided/consumed (required) by P2,
a getting started guide for using P2 from java (not command line),
examples, minim set of bundles required by P2 to be used, ...
So my question: is such a documentation available? If yes, can you
please point me to it?
2. Is P2 meant to be able to run within other OSGi framework
implementation beside Equinox? Or are there such plans for the future?
http://www.ops4j.org - New Energy for OSS Communities -
Open Participation Software.
http://www.qi4j.org - New Energy for Java - Domain
http://www.codedragons.com - New Energy for Projects - Great People
working on Great Projects at Great Places