[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Product publishing
I have been working on the publishing of products and I have hit a snag. (bug 260066)
I am trying to publish the org.eclipse.sdk.ide product (for which there is no .product file). I have:
- A publish features action (for the features in the sdk)
- A publish bundles action (for the bundles in the sdk)
- A publish features action (for the features in the delta pack)
- A publish bundles action (for the bundles in the delta pack)
- A publish jre action (for all the package dependencies on the jre)
- Product file advice (for the name of the product, launcher name, etc...)
The produce file advice has the following features:
I can publish to the repos, however, when I go to install (using the director), I get nothing.
The director runs for a good 3 minutes, with lots of disk IO, and everything resolves fine, however,
no directories are created.
Any thoughts on how I can begin to debug this? Am I just missing something in my product IU.