Re: [p2-dev] Interfaces for metadata classes

as I recall, we made it a separate issue since we had several large patches awaiting integration (interfaces, versions, etc.) and wanted to get everything merged before moving the classes.
Inactive hide details for "Ian Bull" <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Ian Bull" <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Ian Bull" <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          01/06/2009 08:40 AM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions