[p2-dev] Re: Encountered several problems with self-provisioning RCP application

The third issue is not a problem. I just found out that I made a mistake. Sorry for the confusion that it may cause.

The current situation is that the installed p2-maildemo doesn't do automatic update. Meanwhile I am not able to configure it manually, since the Software Update menu won't open (Issue #1). Any clue is highly appreciated!

Thanks very much,

Frank