[p2-dev] Meeting date and time poll

A little while ago, we had talked about changing the date and time of the weekly p2 meeting to accomodate more people.
Here is your chance to express your preference. Just add the time and dates for which you are *not* available to the following calendar (I know this is backward to what the tool say, but hopefully for you are more frequently available than you are not, so I'm saving you clicks :-)): http://doodle.com/abh9fnwbhkif8rqh

PaScaL

Back to the top