From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DJ Houghton
Sent: 30 October 2008 12:52
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: RE: [p2-dev] P2 Mirror Application fails to mirror Eclipse repo

Miles,

The changes that Andrew is referring to are in the 3.5 development stream so the milestone he is referring to is 3.5 M3 (intended to be released tomorrow).

Specifically the bundles containing the new versions of the applications are:
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository

They (and their dependant bundles) can be found in the Platform and SDK (3.5 stream integration and 3.5 stream nightly) downloads from the Eclipse download site:
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/
The code is also available from the p2 agent download (again the 3.5 integration and 3.5 stream nightly) on the Equinox download page:
http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/

Andrew tried to replicate your scenario yesterday and was having problems with missing artifacts on the server. These were fixed yesterday and he is currently trying to mirror the repository and will post his results here. (so you don't waste your time if he can't get it to work either)