RE: [p2-dev] P2 Mirror Application fails to mirror Eclipse repo

Well I think we foudn the problem. The p2.tools version is pretty broken right now. For now you should try mirror applications in the metadata.repository.mirror and artifact.repository.mirror packages to mirror your metadata and artifacts respectively. Those are where I've been makign all my changes.

You'll have to mirror your artifacts and metadata seperately and I was running into a problem earlier today while trying to replicate your problem where you may get an exception taht states that the repository must be modifiable. So far as I can tell this is because there is an artifact listed in the xml that does not exist on disk.

 Good luck.

Back to the top