[p2-dev] p2 contributor gathering in Ottawa

Hi all,

A lot of people signed up to contribute to p2 (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_3.5_contributions), therefore we were thinking that it would be good to meet in person in Ottawa for a couple of days to discuss, design and code some of the big items of the Galileo release.
Since most people interested in p2 are also interested in builds (okay, I am), the initial proposed date is the week of October 22nd in order to match with the Build workshop (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Build_Workshop_3:_Build_Hard_With_A_Purpose). That said, if there is a date that fits a bigger number of participants we can always arrange.
So here are a few questions that needs to be answered:
Do you think it worth having such a meeting?
Would you be interested in attending?
Which date would be the most convenient for you?

Thank you,

PaScaL

Back to the top