[p2-dev] Merge repositories

Hi all,

First, please excuse me if it's not the right to post such message. I crawled the web and didn't find any "p2 users" oriente list or forum. Just let me know where I should go if necessary.

Anyway, I've been playing with p2 for some days now.
Particularly, at the moment I'm trying to use the p2 mirroring tool.

According to the wiki http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Repository_Mirroring, by default p2 mirroring will merge repositories.
I tested this, but I wasn't able to make this work. As it's written that by default, p2 will append artifacts, I just tried to mirror two different update site to the same destination dir, but no luck.

If merging repo is possible with p2, could someone please give me some hints or pointers to help me achieve this?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net