[ospo.zone] [ANNOUNCE] FOSDEM 2024 - Fringe event - open source license and security compliance tooling workshop on Friday 2024-02-02

Hello distinguished OSPO'ers !
Heading to FOSDEM? Join us for a one-day workshop for developers and
users of open source SCA, SBOM, and license and security compliance
tools on Friday, February 2nd, 2024 in Brussels just before FOSDEM
2024: https://opencollective.com/aboutcode/events/fosdem-2024-fringe-workshop-on-foss-license-and-security-compliance-tools-ea75e63c

The program will be an unconference with the day split in two:
Developers share their plans in the morning and users share their
requirements in the afternoon.

Registration is required and free (including a free lunch and free
coffee), but we encourage your contributions to help us pay for the
event's expenses.
We're also looking for sponsors to help fund the venue and catering -
you can contribute online directly or email me directly at
pombredanne@xxxxxxxx

I look forward to seeing you there.
--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne

+1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne@xxxxxxxx
AboutCode - Open source for open source - https://www.aboutcode.org
ScanCode - scan your code, for origin/license/vulnerabilities, report
SBOMs - https://github.com/nexB/scancode-toolkit
https://github.com/nexB/scancode.io
package-url - the mostly universal SBOM identifier for packages -
https://github.com/package-url
DejaCode - What's in your code?! - http://www.dejacode.com

Back to the top