Re: [ospo.zone] OSPO Alliance welcomes a new member: Thales

Hiho Pierre-Yves, Sébastien,

That's great, welcome aboard Sébastien!

AFAICT the logo is already updated at https://ospo.zone/membership

Looking forward to discussing at our next events!

--
boris

Le 06/10/2022 à 17:32, pyg@xxxxxxx a écrit :
Dear OSPO Alliance members,

I am delighted to inform you that OSPO Alliance counts a new supporter: Thales!

The statement of support is duly signed, and the OSPO alliance team is processing with the logo and web site display.

Thanks to Sébastien Lejeune, from Thales, for joining us!

Best regards,

--
Boris Baldassari
Open Source Consultant | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Back to the top