[ospo.zone] Updates on ospo.zone

Hiho good people,

The ospo.zone website has been updated with some new great content!
* OpenForumEurope published an article about OSPOs and governments, check it out at [1].
* Our last OnRamp meeting, held in June, has been published with slides and video [2].
* The next OnRamp meeting will be held next September the 16th, by Camille Moulin and Benjamin Jean from InnoCube. They will present Hermine, an open source tool to manage open source compliance. We'll post an update before September about it.
* Plus a few minor updates, see the changelog at [3].

[1] https://ospo.zone/resources/#curated-resources
[2] https://ospo.zone/onramp/past_meetings
[3] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse/plato/www/-/merge_requests/59

Thank you, have a great day!