Re: [ospo.zone] Updates on the Good Governance Initiative

Hello,

Just to inform you I won't be able to join today's meeting.

Also, this week I have no more information to provide as I'm still analysing GGI's documents.

Any relevant information I'll be posting in the ggi's repo issues or here.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

Gerardo Lisboa,
(Sócio-Gerente)

+351 966 014 174

INFO-CARE - Consultoria e Manutenção Informática, Lda.

Av. Miguel Bombarda, 42 - 4B
1050-166 Lisboa
Portugal

NIPC: PT 505 498 723