    Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:00:30 +0200
    From: Boris Baldassari <boris.baldassari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ospo.zone] All OSPO OnRamp videos are now out!
      To: OSPO community discussions <ospo.zone@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hiho good people,

We have just published the last videos of all the presentations held at OSPO OnRamp!
They can be found on our OSPO Alliance Peertube channel at [1].

This includes:
* OSPO OnRamp 2021-12-10:
  - Introducing the OSPO OnRamp, by Michael Plagge (Eclipse Foundation)
  - The SAP OSPO, by Michael Picht (SAP)
  - The OW2 OSS Good Governance initiative, an OSPO implementation blueprint, by Cédric Thomas (OW2)
* OSPO OnRamp 2022-01-14:
  - Manage Log4Shell and other open-source vulnerabilities with Eclipse Steady, by Henrik Plate (SAP).

As usual more information can be found at the OSPO Zone website [2]:

Have a marvelous day!

--
boris

----- End message from Boris Baldassari <boris.baldassari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Cedric Thomas
CEO   OW2   www.ow2.org
C:+33 611 430 431     @cedricth
The open source community for enterprise software

Back to the top