[ospo.zone] Last Friday's OSPO OnRamp presentation published!

Hiho good people,

During last Friday's OSPO OnRamp meeting, we had a highly interesting presentation from Daniel Izquierdo, CEO of Bitergia, about "Establishing metrics early as an integral part of your OSPO first steps". A lively discussion followed, and it was again a success.

The slides and video have just been published at [1], please feel free to check it out and spread the word!
[1] https://ospo.zone/onramp/past_meetings/

Although the slides have been published in a timely fashion, the videos of the previous meetings have been lagging a bit and we'll publish them shortly.

Thanks, have a wonderful week!

--
boris

Back to the top