[ospo.zone] Ospo OnRamp - see you tomorrow

Dear OSPO OnRamp Community.

just a short reminder for the OnRamp call tomorrow.

March 18th at 10:30-12:00 CET

We have the pleasure to welcome Daniel Izquierdo Cortázar, CEO Bitergia with a presentation on
Establishing metrics early as an integral part of your OSPO first steps

Abstract:
There are several reasons to build an OSPO. If we think about the early days to start this journey, the OSPO manager is willing to effectively enable everyone in the company to effectively use and consume open source. However, there are missing points as undefined processes, cultural approach, understanding of how open source communities work, engagement, and others.
Whether you're consuming and/or producing open source, transparency and awareness are essential. Metrics and KPIs to measure direction and performance in your OSPO help increase that transparency in the process, and embedding them into your decision-making process help have more informed decisions.

Please spread the word in your communities. There may be no better way to learn about hot to set up an OSPO than listening to experts like Daniel.

Looking forward to seeing and talking to you tomorrow.

–Michael

P.S: Meeting link and meeting details as usual at the OPSO OnRamp website at https://ospo.zone/onramp/

P.P.S You can find an ICS calendar file with all upcoming meeting dates and more details about the meeting here: https://ospo.zone/onramp/OSPO-OnRamp.ics

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top