Re: [ospo.zone] OSPO Alliance meetings: book the dates!

Hiho good people,

As I have been tactfully and rightfully reminded that the ospo alliance recommends the usage of open source software, please find below a *jitsi* link for the next Digital Office Hours meeting.

* The OSPO Alliance Digital Office Hours, a nice time to freely discuss the OSPO Alliance and the Good Governance Initiative, will happen on the 24th of February at 5pm CEST. Link for the meeting is [4].
[4] https://jitsi.hivane.net/OspoAllianceOfficeHours

I apologize for the obvious miss, and wish you a wonderful day!

--
boris