[ospo.zone] OSPO OnRamp - Invitation for our next meeting on Jan 14th

Dear OSPO Alliance Community,

First of all I would like to wish you a happy new year. Hope that all of you had a great start into 2022.

Next to this I want to cordially invite you  for our next OSPO OnRamp event on

January 14th at 10:30-12:00 CET

I’m happy to announce that we were able to win Henrik Plate from SAP for a presentation on

“Manage Log4jshell and other open-source vulnerabilities with Eclipse Steady”

So we have the chance to learn about an up-to-date topic, which generated and still generates a high awareness not only in the community but also in the general public.

And we can leverage this for our discussion in the 2nd part of the meeting, to discuss how an OSPO could prepare an organization to mitigate such challenges.

Looking forward to seeing and talking to you next Friday.

–Michael

P.S: Meeting link and meeting details as usual at the OPSO OnRamp website at https://ospo.zone/onramp/

P.P.S You can find an ICS calendar file with all upcoming meeting dates and more details about the meeting here: https://ospo.zone/onramp/OSPO-OnRamp.ics

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top