[ospo.zone] OSPO OnRamp meeting invitation - Dec 10th 10:30-12:00

Dear OSPO-Alliance community,

We cordially invite you to our first meeting of the new OSPO OnRamp meeting series on

December 10th, 10:30-12:00 CET

The idea of the OSPO OnRamp meeting series is to provide a low-threshold entry point for organisations who want to exchange and learn about the basics on how to set up an OpenSource Program Office and get started into open source.
More details can be found at https://ospo.zone/onramp/

We plan to hold this regular meeting at each second Friday of the month. You can find an ICS calendar file with all upcoming meeting dates and more details about the meeting here:
https://ospo.zone/onramp/OSPO-OnRamp.ics

To get all updates and infos for this and further meetings please subscribe to
https://framalistes.org/sympa/info/ospo.onramp

Kind regards
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top