Re: [ospo.zone] Draft presentation of the OSPO Alliance

Hi Leslie,

Unfortunately not. Those calls are not recorded.
We will have other opportunities to create an introduction video of the OSPO Alliance. Let's iterate a bit on this presentation, and I'll be happy to record such a video.

Cheers,
--
Gaël Blondelle

Vice President, Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich