[osgi-wg] OSGi @ EclipseCon

Hello OSGi Enthusiasts,

EclipseCon 2022 at long last is an in person event again and we are looking forward to finally meet as a community again after 2 years of isolation and home office.

Previous EclipseCon instances have been collocated with the OSGi Community Event of the old Alliance. Since we migrated to the Foundation as a working group, we are a regular part of the Eclipse world. The one downside to this is that there is no dedicated OSGi Community Event anymore and thus no explicit OSGi Track. We are working on some long overdue community activities for the occasion to make it a worthwhile event for anyone interested not only in the Eclipse word but in OSGi as well. The most crucial part for such an event is something, we can only partially provide: Enough OSGi related talks the Program Committee can choose from.

If you have stories or interesting views about OSGi to share, support us and your favorite technology by proposing a talk or late by voting on talks you like to see. The submission deadline ends on June 15 and the program will be chosen by July 1. https://www.eclipsecon.org/2022/cfp

Help us make EclipseCon a success,

Your OSGi Working Group Team.

 --

Jürgen Albert