Re: [osgi-wg] [platform-dev] How to document OSGi extensibility?

OSGi Alliance was moved to Eclipse last year... :-)

OSGi already defines some annotations for the package level see , OSGi DS makes heavy use with great success of annotations.

The problem is more that the Eclipse way of thinking is sometimes incompatible with standard OSGi ;-)

But I think if a draft for a @Whiteboard annotation could be provided in Eclipse it might become the reference-implementation of an official Eclipse specification later on :-)

[1] https://blog.osgi.org/2018/07/osgi-r7-highlights-bundle-annotations.html