Re: [osgi-wg] working group membership and tck questions

The OSGi Working Group Individual Participation Agreement is available here. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, there is now a tile for the OSGi working group on the Foundation's Explore Working groups page. A link to that agreement is on the tile.

Thanks ... Paul

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 3:01 PM Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/11/2020 11:41 AM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 2020-11-11 2:28 p.m., Raymond Auge wrote:

Right. But I think Scott may have been asking after the individual version of the participation agreement, rather than the organizational version. I'm pretty sure that's not been done yet.

Yes, I am interested in the individual version.   I take from Mike's answer that there will be a distinct individual version of osgi wg participation agreement but it's not available yet.

I have one other question wrt Mike's answer wrt TCK:

Mike:  ...The source code of the TCKs is under an open source license as selected by the project that develops the TCKs.

Is that going to be the same project that develops the specs?   Or some other/new project for TCK development?  Or perhaps not determined yet?

Thanks,

Scott

- Ray