From: "David Bosschaert" <david.bosschaert@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "osgi-dev" <osgi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "OSGI Developer discussions" <osgi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [osgi-dev] Service Release of the OSGi Converter?
Date: Thu, Jan 20, 2022 07:20

Hi all, Since there are no objections, the plan is to create the service release towards the end of next week, 27 or 28 January. Associated issue: https://github.com/osgi/osgi/issues/402 Kind regards, David On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 at 17:14, David ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi all,

Since there are no objections, the plan is to create the service release towards the end of next week, 27 or 28 January.

Kind regards,

David