Re: [osgi-dev] Project call this Wednesday - starting 30 min later

This works for me.

Mark Hoffmann
M.A. Dipl.-Betriebswirt (FH)
CEO/CTO

Phone: +49 3641 384 910

Data In Motion Consulting GmbH
Kahlaische Strasse 4
07745 Jena
Germany

Geschäftsführer/CEO
Mark Hoffmann
Jürgen Albert

Jena HRB 513025
Steuernummer 162/107/05779
USt-Id DE310002614

Von: BJ Hargrave <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 10.05.21 23:15 (GMT+01:00)
An: osgi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [osgi-dev] Project call this Wednesday - starting 30 min later

We have a project call scheduled this Wednesday from 1500-1630 UTC.

I have a conflict for the first 30 min, so I would like to push the start time of the call back to 1530 UTC.

On the agenda is discussion on the proposed release plan for Compendium R8 as well as the usual issue and PR triage/discussion.

--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM // office: +1 386 848 1781

Back to the top