From: "BJ Hargrave" <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "osgi-dev" <osgi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: osgi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [osgi-dev] Meeting schedule for the OSGi Specification Project
Date: Wed, Mar 10, 2021 9:53 AM

It is time to start setting up some regular meetings for the project to first discuss and agree on how we want to organize ourselves and our work and then to do work.

It was suggested that we set up a series of zoom calls on a biweekly basis for 90 min each. The proposal was for 1000 ET/ 1400 UTC: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210317T14&p1=1440&ah=1&am=30

The first call would be for Mar 17.

Please check for calendar conflicts you may have with this proposed meeting cadence and, if you have an ongoing conflict, make some alternate suggestions.

Hopefully we can quickly reach an agreeable time slot and I will then schedule the zoom calls.

Looking forward to starting up OSGi spec work again!

--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM // office: +1 386 848 1781