Von: osbea-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:osbea-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Delchev, Nedelcho
Gesendet: Freitag, 11. Mai 2018 21:23
An: osbea-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [osbea-wg] Participation Request

Dear OS.bea Members,

This initiative sounds very interesting for us as soon as Eclipse Dirigible is targeting exactly what is defined below – “a no-code and low-code full-stack business and enterprise application development platform based on open source technologies”.

I assume that the main target here for the tooling part is Eclipse IDE (EMF,GEF, etc.) and for the application server probably Jakarta EE implementation (or any other Java based backend – Jetty, Tomcat, Vertx?), but probably we can find a lots of integration points and/or standardized approaches for building the business applications. Hence, you can count Eclipse Dirigible (and me personally) as an interesting party for this working group.

Regards,
Nedelcho