In 2011, the Eclipse Foundation was gracious enough to host OrionHub as a playground for programmers to experiment with Orion and provide feedback to the community. Over the years, OrionHub has proved to be a good testing ground for Orion releases, but the time had come to shut it down.

Thanks,
Steve

Inactive hide details for Pedro Bezerra ---2020/07/27 07:34:17 AM---I everyone, The OrionHub site is broken ?Pedro Bezerra ---2020/07/27 07:34:17 AM---I everyone, The OrionHub site is broken ?

From: Pedro Bezerra <pedro.bezerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2020/07/27 07:34 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [orion-dev] How to compile/run/build/debug code on Eclipse Orion. Run toolbar not working
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I everyone,

The OrionHub site is broken ?

----- Mensagem original -----
De: Syed Muhammad Hassan 2071-FET/BSEE/F13 <hassan.bsee2071@xxxxxxxxxx>
Para: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 07:11:22 -0000 (UTC)

How to build compile c++,C#,python code in Orion. Create new launch configuration" widget in the toolbar doesn't show up. I am running eclipse on my local machine. How can I build, compile c# or any other code. Please find attached screenshot. I am literally scratching my head from the past three days.