There are no plans to support anything other than Git at this time. Sorry about that!

Thanks,
Steve

Inactive hide details for aashiq boga ---2017/05/02 09:53:08 AM---Hello, I am interested in your Orion project and I try to folaashiq boga ---2017/05/02 09:53:08 AM---Hello, I am interested in your Orion project and I try to follow the developments

From: aashiq boga <aashiq.boga@xxxxxxxxx>
To: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2017/05/02 09:53 AM
Subject: [orion-dev] Orion Accurev Compatibility
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am interested in your Orion project and I try to follow the developments done in this project. I am writing this mail to know if Orion is compatible with other SCMs like Accurev other than git? Or is it on the plan for future development? I have Accurev as SCM for my project and I would like to know if I can use Orion for development in my project. If there is already information about this, can you please direct me to that information.

Thanks & Regards,
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx