None of the IBM committers that I talked to know much about that project other than what you said. If you are interested in porting it to the latest Orion, then we can help answering questions and fixing bugs that you find.

Thanks,
Steve

Inactive hide details for Fedor Biryukov ---01/18/2017 08:06:58 AM---Hi there! I need your help to understand (and build upon) Fedor Biryukov ---01/18/2017 08:06:58 AM---Hi there! I need your help to understand (and build upon) an open-source project that

From: Fedor Biryukov <fedor.birjukov@xxxxxxxxx>
To: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/18/2017 08:06 AM
Subject: [orion-dev] Help me to get started with an Orion project
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there!

I need your help to understand (and build upon) an open-source project that uses Orion 2 – Maqetta.
The goal is to make it generate/output Angular 2 applications.
Porting it to more recent Orion versions is also a possible work direction.
IBM stopped funding it in 2013 - and I can't find anyone who developed it back then.

Thanks a lot!
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx