Reminder to all that we are in "last chance" week. Starting December 7th, commits will require a +1 from another committer.

Thanks,
Steve

Inactive hide details for Michael Rennie---11/25/2016 11:50:33 AM---We are rapidly approaching the 13.0 release! With that in mMichael Rennie---11/25/2016 11:50:33 AM---We are rapidly approaching the 13.0 release! With that in mind, here is an outline of how we are goi

From: Michael Rennie/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/25/2016 11:50 AM
Subject: [orion-dev] The 13.0 Release
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We are rapidly approaching the 13.0 release!

With that in mind, here is an outline of how we are going to wind down to the release (based on our process:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Plan#Release_Wind-down).

1. Keep working as usual until December 7th
2. The release review will be completed on December 7th
3. During the week of December 7th to the 14th, we will consider this the "last chance" to put in changes (no new features), and each change will require a +1 from one other committer.
4. From December 14th to the 21st, we will be testing and making critical fixes, with any fix requiring a +1 from two committers.
5. On December 21st we announce the release!

Michael Rennie
IBM Canada