Re: [orion-dev] Need help related to Orion's Architecture

Hi,

long time ago I have asked something similar to just execute the JavaScript files which I have just edited in Orion...by accident I found this blog post which describes how to run it with node

https://ariya.io/2014/03/exploring-eclipse-orion-5

wish I could do the same on the server version of Orion without bothering the node configuration...

Regards,
Volker