Re: [orion-dev] Orion events into Rabbit MQ (MQTT Server)

I had a look in the code, and the orion server provides the org.eclipse.orion.server.core.events.IEventService and the ability to connect to the MQTT server, but orion by itself doesn't publish or listen for events.  I've seen it used by plugins bundled with an orion server, to provide orion extra abilities to react to incoming events.

At some point the code may be instrumented to fire events, but I don't know if that's on the horizon.