[orion-dev] Deployed new build with Grep search to orion.eclipse.org

Hi Team,

I have deployed build eclipse-orion-I20141215-1753-linux.gtk.x86_64.zip to https://orion.eclipse.org

The server now has the "grep" search feature turned on and the feature matches the search results that were provided by the Apache Lucene search.

We are using the same Orion client against a server with the feature turned on by the orion.conf setting:
orion.search.grep.enabled=true

Let me know if there are any issues.

p.s. this commit is not in this week's stable build until we have run a test pass on orion.eclipse.org.

Cheers...
Anthony

Back to the top