[orion-dev] branding Orion

Hi all,

Is there any documentation (assuming the mechanism is there) on how to brand an Orion-based site?

In the past, I used to hack the Orion install and tweak some user facing strings, replace images etc with some of my own, and change the built-in list of plug-ins. But that quickly got old, as I would have to go through the same exercise every time I adopted a new Orion release.

I asked a similar question on the newsgroup a while ago:

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/362477/

and it still is the first hit when googling "eclipse orion branding" so I guess if work was done on this area it is not documented yet.

Thanks,

Rafael

Back to the top