Re: [orion-dev] Theme support for IDE in Orion 7 doesn't work

The IDE theme setting page was disabled in Orion 7 because the widget was outdated (it no longer represented the current UI). This caused confusion and unexpected behavior.  It should be updated and come back at some point in the next release.

Silenio

From:        Alex Shnayder <alexsh@xxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        11/10/2014 03:43 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Theme support for IDE in Orion 7 doesn't work
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Am I mistaken, or Orion 7 has no theme support for the IDE itself (not the editor), it's disabled ?

I don't see any way to change theme from settings page, and when I change default theme in ThemeData manually it looks like it doesn't take after cache and local storage has been cleared (to flush local cache) and application reloaded.

Looks like it's related to https://github.com/eclipse/orion.client/commit/aaae4d00651f16d3de2464c33d9a427ff3925813

Is this by design, or just bad commit that made it to GA ?

Alex Shnayder