Re: [orion-dev] Stepping down as Orion co-lead

Sorry, this is all I can come up with on short notice to honour our local photoshop master... Thanks for all your work leading and promoting Orion over the years Ken!

From:        Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Cc:        Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/07/2014 04:27 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Stepping down as Orion co-lead
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

It's been roughly 3 years since I became involved in Orion and it's been amazing both inside IBM and in the Community.

This is my last week at IBM and I should relinquish my co-lead position to someone who is going to be able to spend the amount of time the role deserves.

I will continue as an individual committer and have already cleared this with my future employer.

Ken Walker
@kwalker