Re: [orion-dev] Launch problem of web-ide configuration with latest git master source

On 19.09.2014 22:13, Anthony Hunter wrote:
Hi Adrian,

You must have a customized web-ide launcher saved in your workspace somewhere, since the web-ide launcher in source control uses the defaults:

Command-line arguments:  -dev file:${workspace}/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.pde.core/web-ide/dev.properties -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -consoleLog -console -data ${workspace}../foo -clean -product org.eclipse.orion.product

I deleted a duplicate org.eclipse.orion.product file this week that you may have been pointing at.

As Paul said in an earlier email, we should announce target and feaure/plugin changes as well, since we made changes in both these areas this week and you would need a reload.

Otherwise what you are doing is correct as far as I can see.

Thanks John and Anthony, you guys rock!

Meanwhile I have moved ../foo out of the way (just to be sure).
I have pulled, imported, and refreshed the project (client, server) in my git perspectives again.

I have made sure months ago to get rid of any changes I previously required in my git clones by referencing external config file both for orion and orionode.

Now I was finally able to launch again.

My local server is functional with local login.

I'll check out migration to github or google oauth2 in coming days.

Regards,
Adrian

Cheers...
Anthony