[orion-dev] Help: Does Orion built in editor supports content assistant and syntax check

Hi Orion experts,

This is Yun Feng from China. We would like to use Orion as the built in editor in our web application.

A couple of questions here for your help:
1: Does Orion built in editor supports content assistant? If yes, how to enable it for the format already supported, eg. Html? If we want to extend existing functionality to support other formats, how?
2. Similar question for syntax check support with Orion built in editor?
3. How to get editor content with in form? Eg. With ckeditor, I can get the content using CKEDITOR.instances.editorname.getData(). How about Orion?

Your quick response would be really appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Best regards

Yun Feng Bai

发自我的 iPhone

Back to the top