We plan to make incremental improvements to the web tooling, but there are no major items on our 7.0 plan.

If you are interested in contributing to the bundle, any work would be quite welcome.

Curtis Windatt

Inactive hide details for David Zuckerman ---08/14/2014 05:27:25 AM---Hi everyone- I was hoping to gain a bit more information David Zuckerman ---08/14/2014 05:27:25 AM---Hi everyone- I was hoping to gain a bit more information about the roadmap for the

From: David Zuckerman <davidz@xxxxxxx>
To: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 08/14/2014 05:27 AM
Subject: [orion-dev] Webtools Roadmap Questions
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone-

I was hoping to gain a bit more information about the roadmap for the Webtools module. Namely around HTML content assist (embedded CSS, JS, quality of proposals), but a few other minor points as well. I've already browsed around existing dev resources but couldn't find anything relevant.

For some context, we've begun using Orion as our IDE framework for a consumer product targeting HTML/CSS/JS developers on an existing platform of millions of users. We've already implemented embedded hinting for HTML(as well as tag/attr/value hinting), but would prefer not to reinvent the wheel; some of us are former IDE guys, so this is old hat for us.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx