Re: [orion-dev] Orion editor - cursor style

The orion editor cursor is provided by a contentEditable DIV.  As far as I can tell, it is not possible to style it.

Silenio

From:        Mickaël Leduque <mickael.leduque@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        08/11/2014 12:44 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev] Orion editor - cursor style
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I'm writing a theme for orion editor to match style recommandations for an application.
I haven't found how to style the editor cursor. especially, I'd like to set color and width.

I've seen a style related to the cursor, but it seems to be for the overwrite case (large cursor): textviewBlockCursor.

Nothin I've seen relates to the normal  thin cursor.

Which class should I define to change the cursor appearance?

orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx