From:        Alex Shnayder <alexsh@xxxxxxx>
To:        orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/30/2014 02:54 AM
Subject:        [orion-dev] where can I find orion 6.0 release in git repo
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I'm new to orion, i'm attempting to check out the release version of orion, version 6.0 and I can't figure how / where I can find it.

I have looked at the Orion wiki pages, specifically at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Continuous_Delivery and https://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source

Basically I need to know the name of the branch / tag which I should check out to get the latest released version.